Casement Window (Ideal 2000 Series)
Profile Design of Casement Window.
The characteristic feature of the Premier Modern Windows aluplast profile system IDEAL 2000 with a construction depth of 60mm is the construction of all frame, sash, mullion and transom profiles as 2-4 chamber systems.
The inner and outer hollow chambers guarantee an optimum of thermal insulation. Additionally, the outer hollow chamber allows for a concealed drainage and rebate ventilation.
The big middle chambers are designed to receive the structurally required reinforcement profiles.
- 60 mm construction depth
- Uf=1.6 W/m²K
- Uw=1.4 W/m²K with standard double-glazing with Ug=1.1 and Psi=0.040 W/mK
- Uw=1.0 W/m²K best possible option with triple glazing with Ug=0.6 and Psi=0.030 W/mK
- Up to 43dB sound protection (sound protection class 4)
- Up to 33 mm glazing
- Wide range of laminations available
- Recessed option, roundline option
- 3 chamber profile
- Concealed drainage possible
Ways of Opening:-
The Premier Modern Windows aluplast backstop gasket profile system IDEAL 2000 offers the adequate way of opening for each application and purpose, e.g. for renovations and new buildings both in the residential housing sector and in the administrative and industrial building sector.
- Single-opening windows and doors
- Tilt-and-turn windows and doors
- Bottom- and top-hung windows
- French casement windows and doors
- Multi-sash windows and doors with mullion and transom
- Window walls
- Oblique and arched windows
- Georgian-style windows and doors
- Parallel tilt-and-slide doors
- Fixed glazing